Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"Little Black Dress"

Today's Genghis Grill Khantest challenge is to show the outfit I hope to fit into soon, my dream outfit, if you will. I wore this dress the night of our wedding rehearsal and I love it! I tried it on yesterday just for fun and it almost fits. Woohoo!!

Here's me today with the dress

Here was me with some of my beautiful and dear friends the night of my wedding rehearsal


Ultimately, I'd like to be lighter than I was at my wedding because I was overweight then too. But for now, my goal for a nice outfit would be that dress! :)


As for progress, I'm doing ok but not as well as I'd like. I had a week where I gained and then I lost a lot really quickly and now I seem to be plateaued. It seems to just go that way and that's ok. I will not be winning $10,000 but I am winning health. Even when the scale doesn't reflect my hard work, I still know that I am getting healthier.

Thanks again Genghis Grill- check out the leaderboard to see how I'm doing!



2 comments:

  1. That is such a great goal! Can't wait to see you in the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in the top 4th, I'd say that really good! Besides, men lose faster than women, so it's not really a level playing field!

    ReplyDelete