Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thank You!!!

The end of the khantest is here (After tomorrow you won't be bombarded with annoying Genghis posts! Haha). Today is the last full day and tomorrow at 10am I will have my final weigh in. But it is not the end of my journey. I still have weight to lose and it is a lifelong journey to live in a healthy way.

I woke up this morning very discouraged. I keep hitting plateaus and it frustrates me a lot. I wanted to be farther along by the end of the contest. But I have to keep my eyes on the bigger picture. I will not give up! And tomorrow for lunch I will have tacos! ;) But then, back to work!

Words can't express my gratitude to each and every person who has supported me in this journey. You are the help I needed to not give up!

The biggest thing I've learned in this whole thing is to just keep going, even when you don't feel like it. Even when the scale doesn't budge the healthy habits are still working.

This video is my reminder to myself of where I've come from and where I'm going. It's also a thank you to all of you for all the help! You are a part of making me a better person!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you Katie, I had a few tears of joy watching your video! I'm so glad to see that you are going by what you know, and not by any errant feelings that still may bombard you. You have always been an inspiration to me, and I know also to so many others. Thanks for taking this challenge and for sharing it. And for always giving the credit to God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so awesome, Katie! This is fabulous! We've watched you shrink before our very eyes! Thanks for sharing. You're more beautiful than ever! (And your video skills?! Who knew! Impressive!)

    ReplyDelete